Mojtaba Yazdani, PhD
Date of Birth: 1979
B.Sc, Mechanical Engineering, Solids Design, Tabriz University, Tabriz, Iran, 1998-2003.
M.Sc, Mechanical Engineering, Applied Mechanics, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Iran, 2003-2005.
Ph.D, Mechanical Engineering, Applied Mechanics, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Iran, 2005-2009.
Areas of Interests:
Dynamic Behavior of Materials
Mechanics of Impact, Blast & Penetration
Analysis of Lightweight Composite Structures
Experimental Stress Analysis
Fabrication Techniques of Composite Material Structures
1. H. Salimi, M. Pourgol-mohammad, M. Yazdani, Metal Fatigue Assessment Based on Temperature Evolution and Thermodynamic Entropy Generation, International Journal of Fatigue, Vol. 127, pp. 403-416, 2019.
2. E Aligholizadeh, M Yazdani, H Sabouri, Modeling hyperviscoelastic behavior of elastomeric materials (HDPE/POE blend) at different dynamic biaxial and uniaxial tensile strain rates by a new dynamic tensile-loading mechanism, Journal of Elastomers & Plastics, https://doi.org/10.1177/0095244319847502, 2019 (Online Published)
3. A. Abbaszadeh, M. Yazdani, F. Abbasi, A. Rashed, Investigating the behavior of silicon coated Kevlar fabric under low velocity impact: experimental and numerical study, Journal of Thermoplastic Composite Materials, Vol. 32, No. 05, pp. 635-656, 2019
4. H. Borghei, B. Behjat, M. Yazdani, The impact of graphene nanoparticle additives on the strength of simple and hybrid adhesively bonded joints, Journal of Composite Materials, https://doi.org/10.1177/0021998318817588, 2018 (Online Published)
5. Ayuob Mirzaei-Solhi, Jafar Khalil-Allafi, Mohammad Yusefi, Mojtaba Yazdani and Ahad Mohammadzadeh, Fabrication of aluminum foams by using CaCO3 foaming agent, Materials Research Express. Vol. 5, No. 9, 096526, 2018.
6. A. Khalili Jam, M. Yazdani, T. Saeid, The production of aluminum foam with a new method and the study of its compressive behavior, Modares Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 18, No. 05, pp. 462-471, 2018 (in Persian)
7. E. Aligholizadeh, M. Yazdani, H. Sabouri, Experimental investigation of strain rate effect on reinforced elastomeric material behavior (HDPE/POE) under quasi static and dynamic loading, Modares Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 18, No. 4, pp. 619-626, 2018 ( in Persian)
8. R. Amooyi Dizaji, M. Yazdani, E. Aligholizadeh, A. Rashed, Effect of 3D-Woven Glass Fabric and Nanoparticles Incorporation on Impact Energy Absorption of GLARE Composites, Polymer Composites, Vol. 39, No.10, pp. 3528-3536, 2018.
9. R. Amooyi Dizaji, M. Yazdani, Low Velocity Impact Response of CARALL Composites Reinforced With Nano Particles, Modares Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 17, No. 2, pp. 58-64, 2017, (in Persian).
10. R. Amooyi Dizaji, M. Yazdani, An experimental investigation of the effect of 3D fabric in the amount of energy absorbed in the GLARE composite, Modares Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 16, No. 4, pp. 49-54, 2016 (in Persian).
11. A. Rashed, M. Yazdani, A. A. Babaluo, P. Hajizadeh Parvin, Investigation on high-velocity impact performance of multi-layered alumina ceramic armors with polymeric interlayers, Journal of Composite Materials, Vol. 50 (25), pp. 3561-3576, 2016.
12. V. Khaliji, M. Yazdani, N. Choupani, Experimental determination of translaminar fracture toughness of woven glass epoxy composite using new fixture, Modares Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 15, No. 11, pp. 330-338, 2015 (In Persian).
13. A. Rashed, M. Yazdani, Studying the performance of multi-layered ceramic-epoxy armor under high velocity impact with finite element method, Modares Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 11-20, 2015 (In Persian).
14. S. Shiri, M. Yazdani, M. Pourgol-mohammad, A fatigue damage accumulation model based on stiffness degradation of composite materials, , Journal of Materials & Design, Vol. 88, pp. 1290-1295, 2015.
15. S. Shiri, M. Yazdani, M. Pourgol-mohammad, Fatigue life prediction of polymeric composites based on the simultaneous degradation of stiffness and strength under two-stage loading, Modares Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 14, No. 14, pp. 137-142, 2015 (In Persian).
16. S. Shiri, M. Pourgol-mohammad, M. Yazdani, Effect of strength dispersion on fatigue life prediction of composites under two-stage loading, Journal of Material & Design, Vol. 65, pp. 1189–1195, 2015.
17. A. Rashed, M. Yazdani, Studying the behavior of ceramic armors impacted by a 7.62-mm APM2 projectile, Modares Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 14, No.14, pp. 125-136, 2015 (In Persian).
18. M.A. Ghasemi, M. Yazdani, E. Soltanabadi, Buckling behavior investigation of grid stiffened composite conical shells under axial loading, Modares Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 14, No. 15, pp. 170-176, 2015 (In Persian).
19. M.A. Ghasemi, M. Yazdani, Analysis of effective parameters on the buckling of grid stiffened composite shells based on the first order shear deformation theory, Modares Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 13, No. 10, pp. 51-61, 2014 (In Persian).
20. M. Yazdani, M. Rezghi, M.R. Khalili, B. Moomivand, Analysis of free edge stresses in a cross-ply composite plate by applying shooting method, Modares Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 13, No. 9, pp. 1-11, 2013 (In Persian).
21. M. Yazdani, G.H. Rahimi, Behavior of GFRP Stiffened and Unstiffened Shells under Cyclic Axial Loading and Unloading, Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites, Vol. 30, Issue 5, pp. 440-445, 2011.
22. M. Yazdani, G.H. Rahimi, The Effects of Helical Ribs’ Number and Grid Types on the Buckling of Thin-Walled GFRP Stiffened Shells under Axial Loading, Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites, Vol.29 Issue 17 pp. 2568-2575, 2010.
Training Courses and Workshops Attended:
Awards and Distinctions:
Design & Maintenance:
Copyright 2005, Sahand University of Technology, All rights reserved.